Fifth edition IU.NET days
fifth edition of the IU.NET days, organized by "UniversitÓ degli Studi
di Modena e Reggio Emilia", was held remotely on September 10th
and 11th, 2020.
- Event opening by Prof. Paolo Pavan and introduction to IUNET by Prof. Luca Selmi, UniversitÓ degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia
- Prof.Dr.Ing. Max Lemme, RWTH Aachen ad AMO Gmbh: "Two-Dimensional Materials for Nanolectronics and Photonics"
Fourth edition IU.NET days
The fourth edition of the IU.NET days was held in Perugia on September 21 and 22, 2017.
Third edition IU.NET days
The third edition of the IU.NET days was held in Bologna on September 18, 2014.
Second edition IU.NET days
The second edition of the IU.NET days was held in Udine on February 10 and 11, 2011.
First edition IU.NET days
The first edition of the IU.NET days was held in Bertinoro (FC) on November 24, 2005.
SINANO Summer Schools
Sinano Summer School on Reliability and Variability of Electronic
Devices and Workshop Lab4MEMs, Bertinoro, 24 – 29 August, 2014
- Fifth Sinano Summer School on Device Modelling, Bertinoro, 28 – 31 August, 2012
- Fourth Sinano Summer School on modeling, simulation and characterization of silicon nano-devices, Bertinoro, 19 – 23 July, 2010.
- Third Sinano Device Modelling Summer School, Bertinoro, 1 – 5 September, 2008
- Second SINANO Device-Modelling Summer School, Bertinoro, 20 – 25 August, 2006